Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps in the spiral tube forming process. The key function of pre-bending is to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the primary purpose of the sizing is to acquire a better diameter of the tube, because the diameter control is the main quality index of the steel tube. An appropriate match between pre-bending and sizing must obtain HDPE pipe.
The following is a brief discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The key of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is the use of arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding is unique: the submerged arc welding of the welding wire is exposed, there is no coating, submerged arc welding is actually pre-paved welding flux to get welded The submerged arc welding wire extends to the flux, as well as the arc is actually created under the flux. The formation procedure for the submerged arc welding is really the welding wire is in touch with the workpiece.
After the start button is pressed, the welding wire and also the workpiece are energized, and the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to burn underneath the flux layer, and also the welding pool is actually created underneath the arc. Around the arc, the flux melts to create a cavity. The cavity and also the pool still advance, and the metal behind the pool solidifies to make a continuous weld. This method is performed under the flux, so that we can’t see it with the human eye. It could be seen with X-ray photography.
Considering that the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this kind of high production efficiency; the production auxiliary time is less, time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are clean and no spatter, and also the cleaning time is saved; the quality of the welding seam is high. In addition, it offers the necessary conditions for your delivery in the spiral welded pipe plant, in order that the production period of the large spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, therefore it is still widely used.
1. Pressure-bearing fluid is principally employed for the HDPE pipe fittings because the tube blank, and is also often spirally formed in temperature. It is utilized for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is also mainly used for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The capability of the steel pipe to withstand pressure is strong as well as the welding performance is additionally very good. After a variety of rigorous scientific inspections and tests, making use situation is comparatively safe and reliable. The solid diameter of the steel pipe is large, the transmission efficiency can also be high, and it may effectively save the investment of laying pipelines. It is mainly employed for pipelines that transport oil and gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is principally hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding technique for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The hot rolled steel strip is utilized since the tube blank, which is often formed by spiral molding and is made of double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It really is employed for the cornerstone pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The overall low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding method for water, gas, air and steam as well as other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. The stress fluid transport relies on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method employed for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After qfsnvy selection of strict and scientific inspections and tests, the use of safe and reliable, PEX-AL-PEX pipe, transmission efficiency can also be high, and will effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It really is mainly utilized for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, natural gas, etc.